Amanda and Yasmine

Schrijf hier jou recensie met een DS-girls

Amanda and Yasmine

Berichtdoor regal.arab » 15 Sep 2021, 21:08

I visited The Hague for some work and was very tired. To relax, I decided to visit Diane's secret. I didn't even realize what a memorable trip it will become and definitely an addictive one.

As I visited unannounced and without appointment, the host graciously presented the available beauties. It was hard to decide but I took a chance on Amanda. Her naughty and jolly attitude was something I was observing from distance. She smiled looking at me and took me to a room which had amazing ambience. She started kissing me right after getting into the room and started undressing me impatiently. Oh my my, if I have to explain her body and the way she gave me a blowjob, I will have to give a whole essay. It was so good that I didn't want to cum and enjoy as much as possible and to my disappointment, an hour passed without me realizing the time. It was so divine. Unfortunately, Amanda had another appointment and I was unfinished so I book Yasmine for half hour right after.

That Moroccan beauty is tall, slim and dusky. Oh the way she gave me her holes and used them for me to finish. I feel erect by just imagining it. The way she moaned and handled my hard strokes was amazing.

I can't wait to visit DS again. And this time, I am just visiting to enjoy threesome. Will keep you all posted.
regal.arab

Geslacht: Mann

Terug naar Ervaringen met een DS-girl